Questions related to admissions in the universities. :
- Can the student applies to universities in the United Kingdom and United States not listed in the website of the Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq (HCED)?
- The Higher Committee for Education Development is willing to consider any offer presented by any university; provided that the university should be internationally accredited, also it should be accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq.
- Can the student gets an admission directly from the international universities?
- The placement department at the Higher Committee for Education Development is currently following up the process of getting an appropriate admission for the student. Admissions provided by the student will be taken into consideration and will be reviewed for matching purposes and if it complies with the rules and regulations of the scholarship program.
- Can the student changes the country of study?
- The country of study will be specified during the applying process and also during the interview and can’t be changed after starting contacting the international universities due to the fact that this is considered a waste of time and efforts. Admission provided by the student (from any university) will be taken into consideration and according to the required rules and regulations.